Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pastor Paul Scanlon is the senior pastor of Abundant Life Church. Champion Life Church is a networking church with Abundant Life Church, and have received much impact of "life empowerment-go to the next level" exhortation in the things of God! Here is Pastor Paul's vision:

The Church I See is God Centered, Purpose-Driven, and People Empowering.

The Church I See is exciting and full of life. It is a church that is both numerically large and spiritually deep.

The Church I See is non-religious, naturally supernatural, and incredibly fun to be in. It's a church of renowned character and integrity. A church whose number one priority is to glorify God and to bring His wonerful life to a lost world.

The Church I See is attractive, confident, victorious and overcoming. I see a church whose powerful proclamation and awesome worship are broadcast to the nations by every modern means possible.

The Church I See equips, enables and releases ordinary people to live extraordinary lives.

The Church I See is a deeply committed, loving, caring family amongst whom the lonely and the broken find refuge, new hope and belonging.

No comments:

Post a Comment